CLONECHAT

is a realtime chatroom dedicated to all things conspiracy-related, particularly Donald Marshall, human cloning and the illuminatti.

Keywords

October 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week

Log Of Activity For Donald

SeanLeRats
    Admin

Log Of Activity For Donald

Post by SeanLeRats on Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:18 pm

Hi Everyone. I thought it was a good idea to explain exactly the purpose for this group as a lot of people seem to be confused about it. Maybe first i should explain what its not for....ie.....Its NOT for sharing links ....and its NOT for holding discussions ....The Purpose is to gain support on our own individual sharing in OTHER groups or websites. It can be a daunting task sharing Don's info and so that we do not feel we are alone in this we need to go there and show our solidarity....sometimes 'liking' a post is enough...other times its helpful to assist in answering people's questions or tackling shills and so let other's see the truth of a situation. It also shows Donald that people are sharing his info and encourages him. So...basically ...when you share Don's info in a truther group or website or on a youtube link for example...please tell us about it and leave the link here so the rest of us can go to the same link, find your comment and support you...Hope this clarifies things...if not message myself and Diane and we will explain. Celine O'carrol, Administrator

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:58 pm